Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank you note!

Taking the opportunity from my blog, I would like to thank my lecturer, Dr. Sonny Zulhuda for his guidance and assistance in our assignment of making this blog a great one, apart from having given lots of inspirational lectures and information tutorials sessions. I hope that in future, we will be working on something big together or, simply, just to sit down and see him do great things and be proud that I'm one of his student.

As for that, my hats are down and my hands are off the keyboard (impossible, as I'm still typing) to express my wholehearted thankfulness and gratefulness for the time of us sharing the understanding and knowledge of Business Law.

Truly enjoy the class and hope to excel in the finals! (Dr. Sonny, keep note of my ID, I need the good grades from you)

Thank you very much again and again and hope to see you soon!

Regards,
Let's Speculate More!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed reading the article above , really explains everything in detail,the article is very interesting and effective.Property in chindharan below 75 lakhs

    ReplyDelete